Friday, May 11, 2007

Thank You, Jesus!!! ~Kaka


See what I mean?????
kaka is like, the most IDEAL guy in the Whole Wide World!!!! I want to have him!!!!!! BADLY!!!!This pic was during the Milan-MU match, and Milan won 3-0. Kaka scored Milan's first goal...

Enuff bout Kaka... Kinda crazy... cos it's like 4am here. I'm used to it actually. I always sneaked out just to chat with my intenational friends and go to the best forum in my heart.... Anyway, want to talk bout matriks. Yesterday I went to school (first time since i took my spm result) yo see the school staff and asked them cop all the required cerificates I needed for matriculation. I got Mdm Magdalene to do it, and itwas knida scary because I'm scared of that teacher... LOL. Then I went to the tailor to pick my baju kurung. I made 6 baju kurungs for class. And later today, I will be going shopping again, this time to buy all the nessecary itemslah, like Colgate and stationaries, etc... Honestly, I dunno how much I spent for this matriks. And my bag, the baggage (or is it called a luggage???) is hust soooooooooooo huge I can fit myself in it! LOL!! And it's from Swiss Polo.... *pokai-lah my parents...* I'm feeling dread lah, about going... But I'm happy to be meeting my frienda again... I'm not sure if I'm gonna make some instant new friends cos I'm very shy. It's kinda hard for me to open my mouth and talk to strangers... Even to my own relatives lah, like if they asked me questions, I usually let my parents answered them for me. extreme shyness??? Dunno- lah...
Anyways, I was reading the rules and regulations of the matriculation which I'll be going to, and it sounded VERY strict. Like, you can't wear a tee or a shirt without collar, cannot wear sandals to class (have to be BLACK leather/pvc covered shoes...), and cannot wear PANTS to class.... ??? ... But I don't want to say anything-lah, because I have no authorities to be against the rules that had been made. I have to respect and follow it. Besides, it teaches one self some discipline...which is good....

NO CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINALS!!!!!!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's one thing that TOTALLY angers me, and make me really sad, I wouldn't be able to watch the finals between Milan and Liverpool!!! i have been waiting for this moment ALLLL my life (vangeance at Liverpoo...LOL) and I'm gonna miss it!!!!!!! Me, Atim and Kucai really wants to watch it but......... I don't think the matriks ppl will allow one to watch tv at 3am. But Atim said she's gonna rebel, I'm not sure if I dare enough. But if I really cannot watch, i'll watch the highlights on the internet lah, have to be satisfied like that... But I won't give up my hopes... Who knows that I'll able to sneak out and watch it..... I hope my love Kaka will score a hat-trick so he'll be the all-time CL top-scorer...

FIFA WORLD PLAYER OF THE YEAR 2007??? Everyone's saying that Kaka is the best player in the world. To me, he's the best since I met him... But proffesionally, I dunno. I mean, for the past 2 years, in the early season he was regarded as the best player in the world, but t the end of the season, the honour was given to someone elde... But i'm really positive that he can win this year. I mean, he led Milan to the Finals of CL, he is the competition's top-scorer, and his overall performances for both Milan & Brazil (i think he is the most in-form player in the Selecao for the past 2 years, and if I'm not mistake, their top-scorer too, or something...), so I'm so sure he could win it. Finally it's his year. God really does shine on him... I'm happy!

OKlah, that's all. Later I post more things and pics of Kaka... hehehe...
~Relax, take it easy............ For there is nothing that we can do.......~MIKA

No comments: